[dmarc-discuss] dmarc Newbie

MyKonfidi Solar mykonfidi.solar at gmail.com
Sun May 12 11:44:53 PDT 2019

Hey

Request you to suggest what exactly we are supposed to watch in th dmarc
reports.  I had been getting all these xml files, earlier, later i tuned to
https://dmarcanalyzer.com <https://www.dmarcanalyzer.com/>, and now to
https://mxtoolbox.com.  nowehere i am given to understand the action
statement.

regards