[dmarc-discuss] dmarc Newbie

Roland Turner roland at rolandturner.com
Thu May 9 18:57:58 PDT 2019

Hi Andrew,

The first question is what you're seeing in the aggregate feedback
reports (Dmarcian, Agari, etc. provide the means to do this). These
should be watched for a period of time (I'd suggest weeks) to ensure
that all is well before you turn on p=reject. The most important new
capability that DMARC provides over previous approaches is this ability
to see what's happening in receiving environments and to correct errors
in your configuration (or your understanding of how your domain is used)
before you adopt a stricter policy.

- Roland