[dmarc-discuss] dmarc Newbie

lists at mbchandler.net lists at mbchandler.net
Thu May 9 11:42:51 PDT 2019

You can use this site to validate your dmarc record:
https://dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/

It sounds like your dmarc record may be fine, but the notification email
failed the SPF and DKIM checks because it was sent by a third party
service.

Is this the  Blackboard you're referring to?
https://help.blackboard.com/Community_Engagement/Administrator/Best_Practices/Messages_with_Mass_Notification/Best_Practices_Optimize_Email_Delivery