[dmarc-discuss] DMARC report to external domain

Randal Pinto randal at redsift.io
Wed Feb 21 01:51:27 PST 2018

Hello Yeo,

If you want *domain1.com <http://domain1.com>* to report to *domain2.com
<http://domain2.com>* you have to add the following DNS entry to *domain1.com
<http://domain1.com>*:

Name: *domain2.com._report._dmarc*
Value: *"v=DMARC1;"*

This will authorise *domain2.com <http://domain2.com>* to receive DMARC
reports on behalf of *domain1.com <http://domain1.com>*

Best,
Randal

On 21 February 2018 at 09:29, Yeo via dmarc-discuss <dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org

--
Randal Pinto
Founder & COO

*Red Sift
<https://redsift.com/?utm_source=rp&utm_medium=email_signature> powers OnDMARC
<https://ondmarc.com/?utm_source=rp&utm_medium=email_signature>*
5th Floor, 43 Whitfield Street, W1T 4HD, London, UK.

*News*: OnDMARC wins Cyber Security Start-Up of the Year
<https://medium.com/postmasters/ondmarc-makes-its-mark-in-the-cyber-security-awards-2017-c512c1860f6d>
<https://www.digitalmarketplace.service.gov.uk/g-cloud/services/856003973521292>