[dmarc-discuss] DMARC and vanity domains

John Levine johnl at taugh.com
Fri Aug 25 15:16:56 PDT 2017

>Am 25.08.2017 um 19:22 schrieb Marc Luescher via dmarc-discuss:
>> I did not find any guideline how to do this.
>
>https://www.m3aawg.org/documents/en/m3aawg-protecting-parked-domains-best-common-practices

Assuming you mean domains that neither send nor receive e-mail, the M3AAWG document
is the best advice you'll find.  Don't forget the null MX records to tell people that
you don't receive mail either.

By the way, "vanity domain" isn't a good term for a domain that sends
no mail.  I host plenty of vanity domains that have a single user that
sends lots of mail.

R's,
John