[dmarc-discuss] is that *really* valid

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Wed Apr 6 12:49:30 PDT 2016

Even in this case Lastname is not a valid mailbox as it does not have a
valid email address, even when you take into account the EAI update it
should have been written as Lastname;

Strictly speaking the ABNI allows display name with no double quotes as
long you don't use any special characters like comma, @, and I believe
space... but I often get lost in ABNI.