[dmarc-discuss] is that *really* valid

Vladimir Dubrovin dubrovin at corp.mail.ru
Wed Apr 6 09:10:34 PDT 2016

Oh, sorry, wrong quote. Valid one is

 In order to be processed by DMARC, a message typically needs to
   contain exactly one RFC5322 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322>.From domain (a single From: field with a
   single domain in it).  Not all messages meet this requirement, and
   handling of them is outside of the scope of this document.  Typical
   exceptions, and the way they have been historically handled by DMARC
   participants, are as follows:

   o  Messages bearing a single RFC5322 <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5322>.From field containing multiple
      addresses (and, thus, multiple domain names to be evaluated) are
      typically rejected because the sorts of mail normally protected by
      DMARC do not use this format;