[dmarc-discuss] DMARC configuration when using spam solution in Front of O365

Duggan, Anita aduggan at rbi.com
Mon Apr 4 06:11:01 PDT 2016

Have attached the results from an email that is in the DMARC mail box that we set up to track messages.  We currently have set p=none as we review the mail being captured

This email is from (Timzone.com) which is another O365 tenant that we own, it has SPF records but no DKIM or DMARC.   All of their inbound and outbound mail also flows through Symantec.cloud.  Timzone.com still has their disclaimer being applied by Symantec.

RBI.com also has all emails go through Symantc.cloud but  Dmarc and Dkim have been applied on O365, the disclaimer is on O365.

Thanks for your assistance.

Anita