[dmarc-discuss] DMARC configuration when using spam solution in Front of O365

Duggan, Anita aduggan at rbi.com
Fri Apr 1 15:09:42 PDT 2016

Symantec

Sent from my Samsung device

-------- Original message --------
From: John Corey Miller <jcmiller at berkshirephotonics.com>
Date: 04-01-2016 4:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: "Duggan, Anita" <aduggan at rbi.com>
Cc: dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org
Subject: Re: [dmarc-discuss] DMARC configuration when using spam solution in Front of O365

Anita,

Can you give us any details on who/what this "spam provider" is?  Some sort of anti-spam service?

Thanks,
John C Miller

On Apr 1, 2016, at 4:02 PM, Duggan, Anita via dmarc-discuss <dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org>> wrote:

Good Morning,

We are in the process of setting up DKIM and DMARC for our domains.   Our inbound and outbound email flow goes from O365 to a spam provider and then to the internet and vice versa.   We have implemented DKIM / DMARC on O365, using the 2 cname records, and have DMARC set to take no action at this time.  However, I am unclear what action needs to be taken to address that the last hop before our mail goes out to the internet is our spam provider.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,

ADuggan
aduggan at rbi.com<mailto:aduggan at rbi.com>

The information contained in this message may be proprietary, confidential or trade secret and may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, disclosure or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Les renseignements contenus dans ce message peuvent ?tre de propri?t? exclusive, de nature privil?gi?e, confidentiels ou relever du secret commercial. Ce message est strictement r?serv? ? l'usage de son ou ses destinataires. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu, vous ?tes, par la pr?sente, inform? que toute utilisation, distribution, divulgation ou reproduction est strictement interdite et peut constituer une infraction ? la loi. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire pr?vu, veuillez communiquer avec l'exp?diteur par courriel et d?truire tous les exemplaires du message original.

NOTE: Participating in this list means you agree to the DMARC Note Well terms (http://www.dmarc.org/note_well.html)