[dmarc-discuss] arc-discuss list, was Re: A bit quiet?

Steven M Jones smj at crash.com
Fri Oct 23 04:38:31 PDT 2015

On 10/23/2015 03:52 AM, Andrew Beverley via dmarc-discuss wrote:
> As Rolf has already asked: is there anywhere else where ARC is being
> discussed? I am surprised that this is the first I have seen it
> mentioned on this email list. Andy

There is an arc-discuss list with (at the moment) 37 subscribers. The
description is:

    This list is for discussion of the Authenticated Received Chain
    protocol, or ARC. Topics may include:

    - implementation
    - operations
    - presentation (end-user)
    - interoperability

    It is at this stage intended for programmers, service providers,
    network operators, and so on.

    It is not a place for consumers or end-users to turn for help -
    please contact your mailbox provider's help desk in such cases. They
    are in the best position to be able to help you.

There have been several discussions around the most effective way to get
some code published for intermediaries. It's a fine topic for the
arc-discuss list though... ;)

--S.