[dmarc-discuss] Not receiving DMARC reports

Tim Draegen tim at eudaemon.net
Mon Sep 29 09:29:50 PDT 2014


Hi Andrea, you might try chopping off the trailing "!10m" from your RUA and RUF fields.  Some receivers don't do a very good job parsing those.

You can plug your domain into https://dmarcian.com/dmarc-inspector/ to see if you've got an syntax or other errors.

Hope this helps,
=- Tim

On Sep 29, 2014, at 12:03 PM, Andrea Castelli via dmarc-discuss <dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone!
> 
> This is my very first message to the list, since we just started implementing DMARC across the brands we manage. 
> 
> I represent a company that sends high volumes of emails, so I expected to see briefly my mailbox being flooded by reports, but none of this happened.
> 
> We set up everything 7 days ago, to receive both RUA and RUF reports. So far, unfortunately, we only received reports from very small ISPs (163.com, x4all.nl), which is of limited use for us. Nothing from Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo...
> 
> Are you aware of any particular issue, that could explain this?
> 
> I also made a test, by sending non-authenticated emails to some test addresses, (gmail, mail.ru, yahoo, hotmail, web.de), and I only received an  - almost immediate - report from Hotmail, nothing from the others. 
> 
> This is how our record looks:
> 
> _dmarc.example.com. IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rua=mailto:address at example.com!10m; ruf=mailto:address at example.com!10m; rf=afrf; pct=100; ri=86400"
> 
> 
> Note that we send from a subdomain (like: email.example.com), but as far as I know, this should not pose issues in receiving report. (and, again, we received some).
> 
> Thank you, in advance, for your help.
> 
> Andrea Castelli


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/attachments/20140929/b04744a6/attachment.html>


More information about the dmarc-discuss mailing list