[dmarc-discuss] Not receiving DMARC reports

Andrea Castelli andrea.castelli at gimo.co.uk
Mon Sep 29 09:03:47 PDT 2014


Hi everyone!

This is my very first message to the list, since we just started
implementing DMARC across the brands we manage.

I represent a company that sends high volumes of emails, so I expected to
see briefly my mailbox being flooded by reports, but none of this happened.

We set up everything 7 days ago, to receive both RUA and RUF reports. So
far, unfortunately, we only received reports from very small ISPs (163.com,
x4all.nl), which is of limited use for us. Nothing from Hotmail, Gmail,
Yahoo...

Are you aware of any particular issue, that could explain this?

I also made a test, by sending non-authenticated emails to some test
addresses, (gmail, mail.ru, yahoo, hotmail, web.de), and I only received an
 - almost immediate - report from Hotmail, nothing from the others.

This is how our record looks:

_dmarc.example.com. IN TXT "v=DMARC1; p=none; sp=none; rua=mailto:a
ddress at example.com!10m; ruf=mailto:address at example.com!10m; rf=afrf;
pct=100; ri=86400"


Note that we send from a subdomain (like: email.example.com), but as far as
I know, this should not pose issues in receiving report. (and, again, we
received some).

Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Andrea Castelli
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/attachments/20140929/7cc08983/attachment.html>


More information about the dmarc-discuss mailing list