[dmarc-discuss] Has Google stopped sending DMARC reports?

Tim Draegen tim at eudaemon.net
Sun Sep 21 18:57:22 PDT 2014

Hullo!  On Friday we (dmarcian.com) put up a "dmarc-status" page after discovering a missing day of Google-based data.  On Friday, Google sent us a bunch of data to backfill Thursday.  Since then, we haven't received any Google data.

Google has been made aware of the issue.  No ETA, but we expect a whole lot of data to arrive all at once.

HTH,
=- Tim