[dmarc-discuss] Has Google stopped sending DMARC reports?

Denis Salicetti denis at salicetti.it
Sun Sep 21 10:43:18 PDT 2014

Hi Mark,
I think "dmarcian" has something wrong, because I have received two reports
just yesterday from Google, but I didn't see any evidence of those in my
dmarcian account.

Any "dmarcian" guys is listening?

Best Regards.

*Denis Salicetti* <http://goo.gl/CkF1b>

Avviso di riservatezza | Notice of confidentiality <http://goo.gl/zS2xL>
Inviami messaggi protetti | Send me protected messages
<http://goo.gl/LbhIoi>