[dmarc-discuss] SPF Check issue on Google Reports

João Oliveirinha joao.oliveirinha at feedzai.com
Mon Sep 15 15:00:15 PDT 2014

I am also seeing some problems with SPF verification by google servers
recently.

The majority of cases are "fail" spf responses, but some are "permerror"s.
Which is strange. I haven't changed my dns records in some time, and my dns
provider is Cloudflare.

Either way, this is only ~3% of the emails in the least week, for instance.

--

[image: Feedzai SA] <http://www.feedzai.com/>

João Oliveirinha / Senior Data Scientist
+351 91 322 43 52/ joao.oliveirinha at feedzai.com (PGP
<http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC0E505208B118765>)

Feedzai SA Office: +351 211 985 635
Edifício Atlantis, Av. João II, Lote 1.06.2.2, 1990-095 Lisboa, Portugal
http://www.feedzai.com

[image: Linkedin] <http://pt.linkedin.com/in/joliveirinha>