[dmarc-discuss] SPF record for Google does not work with email notification coming from Google Analytic

Denis Salicetti denis at salicetti.it
Wed Jun 25 07:33:06 PDT 2014

Hi guys,
I need a little help about SPF configuration.

According with Google Support for improving my email flow, I've correctly
set up on my DNS server:

a record SPF "v=spf1 include:servers.mcsv.net include:_spf.google.com ~all"
a record DKIM with my key, generated using Google Apps Dashboard
a record DMARC "v=DMARC1; p=none; rua=mailto:dmarc at salicetti.it; ruf=mailto:
dmarc at salicetti.it; rf=afrf; pct=100;

When I receive the daily DMARC report, each email notification coming from
Google Analytics are considered as a "Threat/Unknown", because I suppose
that IPs sender are not included in _spf.google.com.
Please can you guys Take a look at the attached PDF file, XML file and
corresponding report
<https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BxYxoJ9Ia_IiN1p3NXI3UGxSSVE>.
Unfortunately IP address changes each time. I've been wondering if there is
a unique referral to englobe each of them.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thank you very much for your help.

Regards.

Denis Salicetti <http://goo.gl/CkF1b>

Avviso di riservatezza | Notice of confidentiality <http://goo.gl/zS2xL>
Inviami messaggi protetti | Send me protected messages
<http://goo.gl/LbhIoi>