[dmarc-discuss] On Inbound DMARC Support

John Mears John_Mears at symantec.com
Fri Jun 20 02:58:10 PDT 2014

Currently we give a generic SMTP error stating that we filtered the email, without giving reasons, ie a fairly opaque message. Actually this is under discussion internally. We need to strike a compromise between being informative to legitimate senders while not revealing the internal workings of our service to other senders.

John