[dmarc-discuss] MLM and Header-From rewritting - the SMTPopen-relay analogy

Dave Crocker dhc at dcrocker.net
Sat Jun 7 10:44:50 PDT 2014

On 6/7/2014 7:31 PM, Franck Martin wrote:
> But the claim is that these workarounds will mainly happen after you do DMARC p=reject. This data is coming in a not too distant future now.

Keeping in mind that the mailing list scenario has always been
legitimate use, the concern is that we may be left with a long-term
barrier to that use, with no attendant long-term benefit.

The fact that there is short-term benefit is not the issue; it is that
the benefit might not sustain.

d/

--
Dave Crocker