[dmarc-discuss] MLM and Header-From rewritting - the SMTPopen-relay analogy

Scott Kitterman sklist at kitterman.com
Sat Jun 7 08:15:15 PDT 2014

On Saturday, June 07, 2014 17:00:25 Dave Crocker wrote:
> On 6/7/2014 4:56 PM, Scott Kitterman via dmarc-discuss wrote:
> > If only DMARC had a mechanism for providing feedback so that people
> > could measure this and provide data.  ;-)
>
> I'm pretty sure it isn't my jet lag that's causing me to miss the rest
> of the details.  For the question just posed -- make lists harder to use
> for all users of lists -- how can DMARC reporting develop the necessary
> data?

Maybe I lost context, but I thought the claim that was being disputed and
needed assessment was if p=reject was affecting the rate of phishing attempts.
It would seem to me that for that question, a comparison of before/after
p=reject data would yield some interesting information.

For that question, I agree and sorry for the noise.

Scott K