[dmarc-discuss] DMARC thwarted already?

Les Barstow Les.Barstow at returnpath.com
Thu Jun 5 13:49:12 PDT 2014

I agree - DMARC does not protect against the From description. But if the MUA were to display the full From header rather than the description only, we might be getting somewhere.

The rest of your response backs up my point; the will to get this done "right" in a broader sense does not exist and we're left with ineffective band-aids and holes large enough to drive a truck full of phish through.

--
Les