[dmarc-discuss] DMARC woes - forwarding signed / encrypted e-mail

Elizabeth Zwicky zwicky at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jun 2 10:32:45 PDT 2014

Google has always overridden DMARC for some mailing lists, a usage which is
explicitly allowed in the DMARC spec. I for one don't find it surprising
that
they added ietf.org -- and presumably some other lists -- to the set of
mailing
lists they do that for after there was worldwide press coverage of this
case.

	Elizabeth
	zwicky at yahoo-inc.com