[dmarc-discuss] Upcoming DMARC BoF at IETF 87 in Berlin

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Thu Jul 25 11:33:21 PDT 2013

To be a bit more pedantic.

The workgroup is to do a BCP on DMARC as to help implementations and operations, a kind of reading manual to the base spec, the base specs is being reviewed via comments and review in the mailing list as the spec is solid and we seem to be only in crossing the t and dotting the i mode.

Join the dmarc at ietf.org list and join the BOF remotely!