[dmarc-discuss] SPF Check issue on Gmail

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 09:55:15 PDT 2013

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone on this list for their
participation in the conversation.

Folks like Anshul bringing up problems and then Olga closing the loop
like this is why the list exists.  The operational experience and
responsiveness of this community is really amazing.

Thank you all for your ongoing contributions.

Yours,
Trent