[dmarc-discuss] SPF Check issue on Gmail

Anshul Agrawal anshulagrawal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 10:31:57 PDT 2013

Attaching the Aggregate Report received today from Google. The SPF
'auth_results' are marked as 'fail' for all the IPs however it should pass.
Yahoo and Hotmail reports it fine.

For auth_results, RFC says "This element contains DKIM and SPF results,
uninterpreted with respect to DMARC."

Can someone help identify the issue? Attaching the aggregated report from
google and hotmail.

Thanks,
Anshul