[dmarc-discuss] New tool: DMARC Analyzer

J. Trent Adams jtrentadams at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 09:00:52 PDT 2012

Michiel -

Thanks for adding your tool to the mix.  There's always room for more
contributions to help simplify using DMARC.  I'll check on getting you
listed on the DMARC.org resources page.

Out of curiosity, do you plan to run this as an ongoing open service to
the community?  Or are you thinking about monetizing it in some way?

Thanks again,
Trent