[dmarc-discuss] New tool: DMARC Analyzer

Michiel van de Vis m.vandevis at acervus.nl
Fri Jun 29 06:59:30 PDT 2012

Hello everybody,

I'd like to inform you that we have just released DMARC Analyzer! With
DMARC Analyzer you can automatically process your DMARC reports.

You only have to register at www.dmarcanalyzer.com and you can start using
the tool. DMARC Analyzer shows statistics so you can see where you need to
improve your e-mail to get DMARC aligned.

You can also check specific flows by sending an e-mail to
check at dmarcanalyzer.com, you'll receive an e-mail with DMARC results after
a few minutes!

Any comments or improvements are very welcome.

Kindest regards,

Michiel

PS: we'd like to get listed on the DMARC.org resources page, is that
possible?