[dmarc-discuss] Discussion mailing lists - a reality check

Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Sun Jun 24 12:44:05 PDT 2012

I do. And I have occasionally seen oddball rejections from a few large receivers from time to time. I'm not saying they are necessarily DMARC-related, though. I do think what you and Dave may have here is a lot of sending history from an IP or block. I know from my ESP work that a IP with many years history runs into less problems than a new IP, even if sending the same mail to the same people. So I don't think it reflects reality to brush off concerns by saying that you've been doing it for years without any issues.

Al