[dmarc-discuss] Discussion mailing lists - a reality check

Chris Lamont Mankowski makerofthings77 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 19:57:40 PDT 2012

I'll bet that mipassoc.org has had a long standing IP address that hasn't
changed over time.  The whitelisting approach has been implemented
regardless of the quantity of lists held on that machine.

We need to solicit experience from people who set up a new mailing list on
a new IP address, or better yet, change the source IP of an existing
mailing list.

I'd like to test two different classes of software.  One, a list that is
DKIM aware (and signs the headers properly, doesn't alter the message body
if "l" isn't specified, and a legacy non DKIM aware list make such a change.

If anyone is willing to perform test, I'm willing to collaborate.

Conversely, if anyone wants to temporally set up a mailing list on Windows,
or move an existing list to Windows, I have a Rackspace account you can
borrow.