Chris Lamont Mankowski makerofthings77 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:59:04 PDT 2012

Assume Al Iverson stands up a brand new mailing list tomorrow on a brand
new IP.  The recipients and senders are all 3rd parties to him with
different domains.    Assume one sender is from Taugh.com and one recipient
is Gmail.com.

How will Google know it's a mailing list?  If Google "automatically knew"
what is that magic that they did?

How can Yahoo, Hotmail or my own company implement that same whitelisting
in a timely fashion?

I'm still looking through the archive to see why its a bad idea for Al
Iverson's domain (located in Sender or Return-Path) to publish
and receive a DMARC report if those domains don't align with the "FROM:"
domain.