Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Sat Jun 23 16:16:16 PDT 2012

Apologies for the top posting.

Fact is, I as a sender or host of a mailing list don't have the juice to tell Yahoo or Gmail to "just whitelist my discussion list and be done with it." I am never going to consider it a suitable response to the concern raised. This gets into the same bad territory we've dealt with before; receivers are not going to special case a certain class of mail outside of a mutually agreed upon spec. Wasn't that the lesson learned from ADSP?

Al Iverson