Murray Kucherawy msk at fb.com
Fri Jun 22 20:11:52 PDT 2012

The problem has always been, and still is, the ability to identify forwarded mail or list traffic.  The minute you carve out an exception for those things, bad stuff will try to pose as those things, and there's very little to stop them from doing so.

Moreover, are those streams (forwarded mail, stuff that goes through lists) really part of the threat model we're trying to address here?  I don't think they are.

-MSK