John R Levine johnl at taugh.com
Fri Jun 22 19:25:11 PDT 2012

> If DMARC produces a report for domain owners to
> reign-in their senders behavior & configuration, is it technically possible
> to send a report to the mailing list's domain owner so that they will
> become aware of the issue and upgrade?

If I may channel mailing list operators, "who are you, and why are you
wasting my time?  Our lists work fine, if you have some cockamamie
security thing that doesn't work properly, it's not our problem."

These issues have all been discussed at length on the DKIM list.  Please
read the archives rather than asking us to rerun the same fripping
arguments.  http://mipassoc.org/pipermail/ietf-dkim/