Michael Adkins madkins at fb.com
Fri Jun 22 15:54:19 PDT 2012

>It harkens back to an earlier era, my server, my rules.  I was only
>extending an olive branch by saying I would like your opinion on how I
>implement my rules.

What opinion, other than "please don't do the obvious wrong thing" do you
expect people to want to express?  Also, if a mailbox provider is
confident that it is the wrong thing, why would they follow advise that
tells them to make a mistake?  It seems like everyone should be of the
same opinion on what should be done in these cases, so I'm not sure what
the value of adding it to the spec would be.