Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Fri Jun 22 13:09:05 PDT 2012

I'll go away from RTFM as I have been and still is a newbie :P

The important part is s= is for key rotation. Like with DNSSEC you are
supposed to rotate your keys on a regular basis. Nobody does, but that's
disaster waiting to happen, and then everyone willŠ

So s= is really not a good tag to link to reputation.