Jim Popovitch jimpop at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:05:25 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 2:50 PM, Franck Martin <fmartin at linkedin.com> wrote:

> But also I noticed in large organizations, people tend to use a persona/genericl
> domain to subscribe to mailing lists than to use their company domain, like you do Al

That makes sense based on LI's goals (long term contact while moving
in-between jobs).  However, I see different data that suggests
worker-bees are more likely to use their work address for work related
issues, including discussing work on mailinglists.

NOTE: I'm not advocating or re-hashing the dmarc mailinglist issue.

-Jim P.