Brian Corrigan bcorrigan at majorleaguegaming.com
Fri Jun 22 11:40:48 PDT 2012

So it follow then that for practical reasons, companies that share a
domain between users and transactional messages (which has got to be
most companies) will never be able to move into quarantine or reject
mode?

I've been doing a lot of work on report parsing, and while we're
identifying about 6 phishing scams an hour (legitimate ones, I can
only imagine what its like for a big provider) we still don't really
have a recourse for handling them because we share a single domain for
all our email (and I'm sure many people are a member of a few mailing
lists, etc.).  Am I correct?