Al Iverson aiverson at spamresource.com
Fri Jun 22 09:53:07 PDT 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 11:35 AM, John R Levine <johnl at taugh.com> wrote:
>> You can't use s= but may be you could use i= in combination with d= to
>> build a reputation scheme.

> We had a long discussion about that, too.   Please don't.

Might I suggest adding "forbidden discussion list questions and their
answers" to the FAQ? If you want to educate people beyond "please
don't," I mean.

This is the kind of thing that if it were more my area of expertise
I'd blog about it in Q&A fashion on Spam Resource and link to it when
people asked. You might want to consider something similar.

Cheers,
Al Iverson