Brian Corrigan bcorrigan at majorleaguegaming.com
Fri Jun 22 07:03:12 PDT 2012

Thanks for the response!

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Murray Kucherawy <msk at fb.com> wrote:
> The common practice right now is to develop reputation on the "d=" value
> for DKIM, not the "d="/"s=" combination.

If big providers started using "d="/"s=" would it fail to interoperate
with the receiving end for any reason? If the solution is that people
with unique problems have to implement a unique solution, at least we
*have* a solution for them (even if it requires some work).

One idea I was toying with was a key-server with a DNS interface.
Essentially you'd request a key for each email you want to sign; which
could be pre-generated and pulled on demand from a very large key set.

Seems like something like this would solve the problem for large folks anyways.