Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Wed Jun 20 15:22:55 PDT 2012

Yes and I don't like to point a product, but that's a widely used product, but the main issue it is not something you can easily fix and it seems it is a common set up in many educational institute. And I should not draw generalities without data.

Anyhow this "alias" forwarding break DKIM is common on many other platforms/configs and DMARC points where.

How can we help?