[dmarc-discuss] Duplicate reports?

Todd Lyons tlyons at ivenue.com
Tue Jun 19 20:57:10 PDT 2012

Anybody else get duplicate copies of the same report today?  I got 6
copies of the same report from Google.  In the past, I've also gotten
two copies of the same report from Yahoo.  In each case it was
sequential connections receiving the same email, getting new mail
queue id's, a few minutes apart.  I'm just trying to figure out if I
need to look into my mail server or if it's the sending system(s).
Once it is more than one sender, it's very likely my system doing it
though.

...Todd
violent psychopath who knows where you live. -- Martin Golding