[dmarc-discuss] Is DMARC the right place for SMTP-TLS policy and reporting?

Chris Lamont Mankowski makerofthings77 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 12:11:03 PDT 2012

> Murray wrote:

I imagine there would be more traction if data like that were available.

The irony in Murray's comment is that TLS usage data would be available if
it was a reporting system like DMARC were to aggregate and collect it ;)

I suppose the TL;DR version of my long post could read:

"If DMARC acts as a policy and reporting tool for the message envelope, the