[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Jesper Knudsen jkn at scanmailx.com
Wed Jun 13 23:09:13 PDT 2012

Hi Roland,

The primary reason why I wondered was because my specific email was the only one from this list that ended up in the spamfolder at Google for Al at Spamresource.com. I wanted to understand what it was in my DKIM/SPF/DMARC or other parameters that could be the cause of that.

As to your point, I might be adding to many parameters to my DKIM …

/Jesper