[dmarc-discuss] New DMARC Report Alerting & Analysis Service

Brian Corrigan bcorrigan78 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:21:18 PDT 2012

Hi Folks -

I've been working with a few people on putting together a DMARC
alerting and analysis service.  Essentially you send or forward your
daily reports to the service  and we'll compile reports, keep tabs of
top offenders, alert you about potential system misconfigurations,
etc.

If this is something that might interest you, I'd really appreciate it
if you sign up for our list.  The volume will be (extremely) low, we
just want to keep track of who might be interested and keep traffic
off of this list.  Our website is http://www.structure.cc

Also, is there some way we can get listed on the DMARC Resources page?
 (The one located here: http://www.dmarc.org/resources.html)

Cheers,

Brian