[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Tue Jun 12 07:02:47 PDT 2012

This list will never succeed to keep DKIM intact because it adds [dmarc-discuss] to the subject line. Most lists operate that way.

From: Tim Draegen <tdraegen at agari.com<mailto:tdraegen at agari.com>>
Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 6:40
To: Franck Martin <fmartin at linkedin.com<mailto:fmartin at linkedin.com>>
Cc: "MH Michael Hammer (5304)" <MHammer at ag.com<mailto:MHammer at ag.com>>, "dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org>" <dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org>>
Subject: Re: [dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Mike, your first route:

1)      Attempt to leave the DKIM signature intact as the list handles mail. Ensuring an SPF pass would be a non-starter as far as I can tell.

..could be viable, too.  I'm having a hard time understanding how a modern mailing list would do this, though, as all of them decorate messages with headers, footers, siders, etc. to let you know what service you're using.