[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Elizabeth Zwicky zwicky at yahoo-inc.com
Mon Jun 11 10:40:51 PDT 2012

Almost all mailing lists will cause DMARC to fail (by causing both DKIM and SPF to fail alignment to From:), as will many implementations of mail forwarding. Quarantine and reject policies are not appropriate for domains containing real users engaging in arbitrary mail behavior; they are appropriate for domains sending official mail.

	Elizabeth