[dmarc-discuss] SUSPECT: Re: Google & IPv6 SPF check

MH Michael Hammer (5304) MHammer at ag.com
Fri Jun 8 07:51:57 PDT 2012

Stef,

Google may not be wrong.... I'm not finding an record for Claudette like what you indicated in your email.

# nslookup
> set type=txt
> bgs.org
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
bgs.org text = "v=spf1 mx a:claudette.bgs.org -all"

bgs.org nameserver = claudine.bgs.org.
bgs.org nameserver = sdns2.ovh.net.
> claudette.bgs.org
Server:         127.0.0.1
Address:        127.0.0.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
*** Can't find claudette.bgs.org: No answer

bgs.org
        origin = claudine.bgs.org
        mail addr = hostmaster.bgs.org
        serial = 2011031752