[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Stef Simoens stef+dml at bgs.org
Fri Jun 8 07:28:39 PDT 2012

Thanks for the tip – I will do that.

However, my question still remains: isn't google wrong in failing the SPF check with the currently published record?

(BTW I also saw that a 'quarantine' DMARC record (as bgs.org has now, at 25%) and sending to this list reports 'quarantine' in the aggregate reports because of failing alignment between MAIL FROM and DKIM signature dmarc.org ...)

Kr,
--
Stef Simoens
BGS.org hostmaster