[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Jesper Knudsen jkn at scanmailx.com
Fri Jun 8 07:31:30 PDT 2012

Hi Al,

That is a interesting observation (well, actually scary...). I have verified
my SPF/DKIM and DMARC externally through checkmyauth at auth.returnpath.net
without any issues (all pass) and my daily DMARC reports from Google also
looks "clean". I must be scoring on some other parameters than the ones I am
publishing.

Wonder whether its related to the content of this specific thread or general
bad standing of my sending IP - It doesn't seem to be listed (or have even
been listed in all the DNSBL's I am aware of - I monitor hourly).

Clues?

/Jesper