[dmarc-discuss] Google & IPv6 SPF check

Jesper Knudsen jkn at scanmailx.com
Fri Jun 8 06:35:30 PDT 2012

Personally I prefer to spell it out for the receiver so they do not need to
make any additional DNS lookups to determine whether SPF is OK or not. I
your case I would add the ip4: and ip6: statements with your two respective
IP addresses - Maybe even drop the MX as also resolves to the same IPs.

Hence:
v=spf1 ip4:178.32.42.55 ip6:2001:41d0:2:30db::207 -all

Rgds,
Jesper