[dmarc-discuss] Introduction

Franck Martin fmartin at linkedin.com
Thu Jun 7 16:51:57 PDT 2012

Welcome on board!

Have you see the interop event?

From: Nick Gustavsson <nick at omnilert.com<mailto:nick at omnilert.com>>
Date: Wednesday, June 6, 2012 16:09
To: "dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org>" <dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org<mailto:dmarc-discuss at dmarc.org>>
Subject: [dmarc-discuss] Introduction

Hi everyone,

I am new to the group and would like to introduce myself. My name is Nick Gustavsson and I am the CTO of Omnilert, LLC. (www.omnilert.com<http://www.omnilert.com>). We send allot of emails to registered users on behalf of our customers as part of our Emergency Notification Services and email spoofing can be a major issue. We have been using SPF for a good while and implemented DKIM last year. I just learned about DMARC less that 2 weeks ago and love it. I would like to thank all of you who have already contributed so much.

With customers in K-12, Higher Education, Corporate, Goverment, Military to name the big ones, it is my goal to push DMARC and its use of SPF/DKIM to our customers to provide a trusted email delivery mechanism. I am sure that today most of them have no idea where to even start.

Thank you again and I look forward to participating in the group.

Sincerely,

Nick

--
Nick Gustavsson